CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Timpanogas run


This mountain is a great place to run! This week I ran up and down the Timpanookee trail twice. I didn't make it to the summit on Tuesday because it would have made me late for work. I headed out again wendsday and made the round trip in just under 4:30 hours. It is a beautiful trail and the view from the top is awesome! Here is a picture of me in the basin wich is one of the most beautiful spots on the mountain.


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good job babe!! You are amazing

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to run in such beautiful places in the world. I'm excited for your run and am ssssooo glad i get to go to the checkpoints and check on you! I imagine it as being easier than waiting at the finish line wondering and wondering. Now I'll know you are about to die and I'll know exactly what spot on the trail you might be laying. I know you'll give everything you have to finish this race so I'll see you at the end too.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE update this page. I love to hear about you many and varied adventures.

anette said...

updates please. Runs to retrieve tents and tripods or some of your i missed the biggest buck ever stories or pics of you and katie running would be great thanks

Anonymous said...

waiting for updates