CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Big move

I have been working in Wyoming for 2 months now and it is going great! My job is pretty simple, I help all car dealerships in Wyoming. It is a great field to be in right now because all the car dealerships need serious help! But enough about work. I don't think there is a better state in the country for me to live. The outdoor opportunities are endless. Of course I have already began to scout out all types of hunting and fishing. We have a home under contract that has room for horses. It also has fourwheeler/snowmoblie trails right out the backyard! There are also some great ultra marathons in Wyoming This year I have my eye on the bighorn 50 and a return trip to Utah to run Katcinamosa again, with a better result this time. I'll post more in 5 months. ha ha.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I know you are so excited to move to wyoming babe!!!! I will go where ever you want to go, (even if it is in the middle of nothingness) as long as I get to be with you...Love you babe can't wait to live if you again.

anette said...

Wyoming was made just for you!! Well I'll be keeping track of your training for all these races because 1. I hope to catch up to one of these days or at least go on a trail run togehter 2. I want you fit enough you will live through the experience and 3. because I love you and am so dang proud of you.

5 months?? What a joke. Past record indicates you update every 10 months. I guess 5 is sounding great.

anette said...

I had a great time 'running' at the gym with you, thanks

anette said...

I know your doing the 64 miler again in August, but are you planning on the Logan run again? I hadn't heard you mention it this year.